Cloud 3D Print is looking for a Back-End Java Developer to start as soon as possible. He/She must have Canadian PR or citizenship. He/she should have the experience of building projects with Spring boot, Java 1.8(Maven), developing Java/JEE applications, including Spring MVC, REST APIs, JPA, Hibernate, Spring Security, JWT token-based authentication (cross-domain), MySQL database design and implementation. It is nice to have Linux system deployment operation experience. He/she is required to have developed a practical Java program previously (including school projects) and has experience with the Sprint Boot framework.
- Develop a high-quality Java program
- Review business requirements for technical design & coding
- Actively participate in or lead all Agile/Sprint activities
- Mentor junior developers where appropriate
- Efficiently communicate with other functional teams including BA, Frontend, hardware Engineer, QA, etc.
- Strong experience of J2EE & Spring Boot framework is mandatory
- 3+ years cloud application developing experience on AWS, GCP or Azure
- Strong experience in Java, Python, and willing to learn Golang language
- Strong experience in NIO, Multi-thread, Netty, gRPC, WebSocket protocols
- Strong experience in RDBMS & No-SQL database, strong in SQL & performance tuning
- Experience of DevOps, Jira, Jenkins, Git, K8s, Docker
- Strong communication, time management & multitasking skills