We are looking for an AI associate in the area of deep learning and computational vision. He/She is required to have work/research experience in deep learning and knowledge of TensorFlow / Keras / PyTorch. Knowledge of 3D printing experience is an asset. As this AI project collaborates with the University of Toronto, students or recent graduates (Master’s degree within three years) are preferred. This job also offers the opportunity to use supercomputer resources and the University’s 3D printer lab.
- Work closely with our Data Engineering, Data Analytics and Machine Learning teams on Product focused projects
- Be the gatekeeper that ensures our Data Scientists and Machine Learning teams have robust, reliable data
- Work with modern big data tools like BigQuery, Kafka, Airflow, Python etc
- Work with operational teams to provide them with self-service tools and guidance
- Build well tested, up-to-date and documented datasets that the rest of the company can use to answer questions
- Apply software engineering and CI/CD best practices to our software
- Set up monitoring, testing and automation for our software
- Maintain data documentation and lineage
- Enhance our data process performance and reliability
- Be a champion for proper version control, testing and continuous integration best practices
- Proven ability to work independently and proactively.
- Experience working in modern, cloud-first environments (AWS, GCP or Azure).
- Very strong SQL proficiency. BigQuery specific experience is highly desirable
- Experience with software development languages such as Python or R for data transformation
- Experience working with RDBMS and understanding of Cloud Data warehouses
- Experience automating data tasks
- Experience with CI/CD tools and best practices. Git, Docker, Airflow, Jenkins etc
- Keen interest in learning more about programming, modern data stacks, ML and data engineering
- Knowledge of 3D printing experience is an asset
- Experience working with Automotive industry data