Every Saturday : 4PM - 6PM
by Matthew Yeung
This event is for anyone who wants to get in to 3D printing and has minimal knowledge about CAD design and 3D printing. The primary goals of this event will be introducing 3D printing processes, from designing digital models with TinkerCAD to manufacturing the model with one of our many 3D printers!
- Introduction to 3D printing
- Implementing 3D printing in Manufacturing
- Basic knowledge of digital design with TinkerCAD
- Limitation of 3D printing
- Hands on experience that allows student bringing their designs to life