Every Saturday : 7PM - 9PM
by Matthew Yeung
The event is for anyone who has basic knowledge of 3D printing and CAD design. Advance features on TinkerCAD will be shown. The design process will not only stimulate students' creativity, it also enhances students' spatial awareness and logically thinking. With the help of our knowledgeable tutors and engaging curriculum, we can assure that the student will learn in a safe, high quality and most important of all, FUN environment!
- Advance modelling with TinkerCAD
- Identifying model printing orientation based on required quality, such as Strength, Speed and Surface finish
- Using slicing software to convert design model to a 3D printable code file
- 3D printer Anatomy. Know the functions of each components on a 3D printer
- Hands on design experience to cultivate students’ creativity and allow the students’ design to be printed with one of our many printers!