FAQ: Service Process
Who We Are?
- What is Mech Solutions Ltd?
- How can I contact Mech Solutions Ltd?
- What is your working time?
- Where are your office and production located?
- Are you open to the public?
- I am not in your city; can I still do business with you?
What We Do?
Who We Are?
Mech Solutions Ltd is a Canada-based 3D consulting company which provides 3D printing, 3D education, 3D signs, 3D design and simulation services; and offers high-quality 3D printers, filaments and accessories products. We aim to let everyone to make, use, design, and simulate products with 3D printing.
We are live and ready to chat with the chat box, if you need some help simply to the message box during our working hour, we are here to help you. You can also request quotation, call our customer service number: (+1) 9058796324 or send us an email to email@example.com
We work from Monday to Friday, our daily work time is 9.30-17.30 EST. Normally, we don’t work on the weekend, but if you want to come here to purchase 3D printer, or talk about your project, you can make an appointment with confirmation email from us.
Our office is in Vaughan, Canada. The address is 56 Pennsylvania Ave, Unit 8, Concord, L4K 3V9.
In Vaughan location, we can handle 3D printing, design, 3D signs and 3D education service, we also have a factory in Shenzhen where we can manufacture prototype and do post-processing, like spray painting, surface finishing and logo printing.
Yes, we are welcome our clients to visit our office and showroom and discuss the potentials to fulfill your idea to real.
Yes! We’d love to! Please describe your project over the phone or email, we can send you a quotation, if you agree so, we will fulfill the procedure and deliver the results to you. If you have any questions about delivery, please read FAQ on Delivery.
What We Do?
3D printing is our major business, we can design your project using CAD software like Solidworks and Fusion 360, and we have over 50 3D printers in our showroom to manufacture your prototype, miniature, gift etc.
We have 3D signs business as well, which is using 3D printers and CNC machine to make the letter box and business signage, which is different with traditional methods.
For kids and hobbyist, we provide short-term workshop and long-term courses to teach them how to design the project, how to use 3D printer to achieve your idea.
We also sell 3D printers, filaments and accessories in Mech E-Store.
1) Top 3D Printer Seller: We are ranked as the top best 3D printing sellers in Ontario, Canada.
2) Stand on the edge of technology: We are actively researching advanced topics in 3D printing, design, simulations. Knowledge and creativity are our strength.
3) Guarantee Execution Power: We aim to give the highest agility and the most reliability service. We are known for our quick delivery, satisfied results.
4) Demonstrate Professional Skills: we consist of trusted professionals who have years of experience in top firms and universities. We are committed to meet your high-demand goals.
5) Offer Competitive Force: we offer competitive prices and provide customized solutions to suit your time and budget. Your satisfaction is our goal.
We have created a course policy that tailors to training our customers and educational partners on multiple aspects of 3D pen, 3D printing, design and Solidworks. Mech solutions provides in-house training to customers and the general public on 3D printing. To find more information about how to register and participate in our weekly workshops, please visit our education page.
After you send us your model, our 3D printing experts will manually check your project to make sure it can manufacture it successfully. Once it is deemed to be viable for printing, we manufacture products using the most advanced 3D printing technology available. Then, we inspect the quality of each product, carefully package it, and send it your way.